Access Bank Plc
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa's Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Test Automation Analyst
- Develop, Automate and execute Test automation and performance testing scripts for the bank.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with product management and software and support engineers to deliver stable enterprise software products.
- Establish test strategy and manual and automated test suites.
- Develop and configure test automation networks and execute stability and performance tests.
- Develop and execute test automation through Test Complete.
- Develop and execute Performance test through LoadNinja.
- Apply, design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks Help desk management/ provision of first level support to users.
- Involve in product design to guarantee adherence of test coverage for meeting end user requirements.
- Record test results and report and verify software bug fixes to accept automation criteria.
- Analyze performance test requirements and develop test plans and debug to understand test objective requirements.
- Handle performance testing and present results for validating and analysis to Project Teams
- Prepare software defect tracking and report entire project release status to stakeholders.
- Ensure the timely resolution of user issues.
- Orderly escalation of faults to 2nd and 3rd level support
- Provide management with weekly and monthly statistical reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Team Lead, QA, Testing and Test.
- B.Sc in STEM
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years cognate IT experience, 2 year of which must be in Test Automation & Performance Testing.
- Relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage e.g. CTFL, ITIL
Skills / Competence:
- Instinct for analytics and logical application of concepts
- Understanding of basic programming languages e.g Python
- Must have sound knowledge and experience of functional testing performed manually.
- Expertise in creation of test scripts
- Possess good knowledge on Automated testing tools
- Well versed with agile, DevOps and continuous delivery
- Maintain good communication, reporting and interaction with stakeholders
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills
- Passion for automation
- Interpersonal Skills
To apply for this job please visit www.accessbankplc.com.